Santos locks in Nacap for pipeline contract

Nacap has been awarded the Barrolka to Durham Downs replacement pipeline project by Santos, located in Queensland.  The company has been contracted to deliver the project which involves 2 km of DN200 steel gas pipeline plus associated end of line facilities in southwest Queensland.   Nacap is excited and looks forward to delivering this project safely and …
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. If you have an existing subscription, please login here.

Metgasco puts new well on the cards

Metgasco has confirmed an oil and gas prospective resource at the Loki prospect in the ATP 2020 licence in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin in Queensland. The company stated that the estimates revealed that there is a best recoverable oil resource of 6.4 MMbbl in the Jurassic/Cretaceous sands and best recoverable gas resource of 13.2 Bcf in …
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. If you have an existing subscription, please login here.

Armour secures Oilex’s Cooper-Eromanga assets

Armour Energy has officially completed an acquisition of Oilex’s Cooper-Eromanga Basin assets and its subsidiary, CoEra. Oilex agreed to sell all of its interests in the Cooper-Eromanaga Basin to Armour, including: a 79.33 per cent interest in two petroleum exploration licences (PEL112 and PEL444), with an option to acquire the remaining 20.67 per cent; and …
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. If you have an existing subscription, please login here.

Vali-1 JV prepares for drilling

Vintage Energy has reported that the Vali-1 ST1 well completion will soon commence with the Wild Desert rig being mobilised to run a completion assembly in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin well in Queensland. As operator of the ATP 2021 joint venture (Vintage 50 per cent, Metgasco 25 per cent, Bridgeport 25 per cent), the company advised …
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. If you have an existing subscription, please login here.

Bounty receives backing for Naccowlah 2021 program

Bounty Oil & Gas has raised $1.43 million for its 2021 oil development projects at Naccowlah Block in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin, Queensland. The Naccowlah Block covers an area of 2544 km2, and is a joint venture between Santos (operator, 55 per cent), Beach Energy (38.5 per cent), Bounty (2 per cent), Inland Oil (2 per …
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. If you have an existing subscription, please login here.

Armour defers acquisition of Cooper-Eromanga assets

Armour Energy and Oilex have decided to defer the completion date of their agreement to transfer interests in Cooper-Eromanga Basin assets between the two companies. In June, Armour executed an agreement with Oilex to finalise its acquisition of the interests. As part of the agreement, Armour will also acquire 100 per cent of Oilex subsidiary …
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. If you have an existing subscription, please login here.

Santos secures 60% interest in Bengal’s Cooper-Eromanga Basin project

Bengal Energy has farmed out a 60 per cent interest in a southwest Queensland exploration well in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin to Santos. As part of the farm-in agreement, Santos will pay 100 per cent of the well costs of a one well work program with an estimated cost of $2.7 million. Bengal’s ATP 934 exploration …
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. If you have an existing subscription, please login here.
Santos Oil Search

Armour acquires Oilex Cooper-Eromanga assets

Armour Energy has executed a share sale agreement with Oilex to finalise the acquisition of interests in assets in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin. As part of the agreement, Armour will also acquire 100 per cent of CoEra, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oilex. Last month, Oilex agreed to sell all of its interests in the Cooper-Eromanaga Basin …
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. If you have an existing subscription, please login here.
Natural gas

Oilex extends Cooper-Eromanga deal with Armour

Oilex and Armour Energy have agreed to extend the date for the proposed sale of Oilex’s interests in assets in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin for a second time, from June 5 to June 15. Last week, Oilex announced that it had postponed the date of the satisfaction of the conditions precedent for the proposed sale of …
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. If you have an existing subscription, please login here.
Natural gas

Oilex deal for Cooper-Eromanga assets extended

Oilex and Armour Energy have agreed to extend the date for the proposed sale of Oilex’s interests in assets in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin from May 31 to June 5. Last Thursday, Armour secured an agreement to acquire all of Oilex’s oil and gas interests in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin. The binding term sheet for the deal …
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. If you have an existing subscription, please login here.