, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

AGL buys Perth Energy

AGL purchased 80 per cent of the company from Infratil and the remaining 20 per cent from Hoperidge in a $93 million deal, which will see it acquire Western Australia’s third largest gas and electricity retailer. Perth Energy also owns and operates the 120 MW Kwinana Swift dual fuel, fast response open cycle gas turbine …
To access this post, you must purchase a subscription. If you have an existing subscription, please login here.
Previous ArticleNext Article